Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my teaching site! 

I graduated from Kansas State University in 2012 and have a degree in Elementary Education, a minor in Leadership Studies, and a certificate in English as a Second Language! In 2018, I graduated with my Masters in ESOL from MNU. I am constantly learning new things in education and love keeping up with the latest technology. 

Coming from a long line of teachers, the holiday conversations are filled with new teaching developments. It's great to be able to learn how teaching continuously evolves over the years. The best parts of teaching are when students find their voice and really explore in writing. Also, that ah-ha moment when students see how things work and fully understand what they are doing! I truly enjoy being able to be a piece of that puzzle. Please feel free to follow the tabs above to learn more!
                           -Miss Stockwell





No comments:

Post a Comment